Sunday, December 3, 2017

December 3rd, 2017: Week 10 Weigh-in

So yesterday was the 1st weigh-in for the challenge I'm in (with my friend, Olivia) on facebook. My initial weigh-in for them last week was right after having a really crappy day, laying on the couch most of the day and eating over my calories and carbs a bit, as well as being super bloated and swollen. I weighed in at 360, which was up about 6 pounds or so from the previous week. This week, I got those 6 off and few more, and weighed in at 353. I'm fluctuating lower than that too, but for the official weigh-in on Saturday, that's what I turned in. We shall see what this week holds. I THINK I found something that has been slowing my progress a bit. I've read quite a few keto-ers are getting stalled by eating to many almonds and other keto approved nuts. What the crap?! I eat almonds almost every day. Sometimes two servings. And some days I eat Macadamia nuts too! Lol....sooo....I'm going to cut back on them and see what happens. I'm a tiny bit sad about it, because they are a super easy grab and go snack and super convenient for work. But, we have to do what works!

Breakfast was weird last week because I made some broccoli and cheese egg muffins. I suffered through them for two days, and that was it. They had a super strange taste and I couldn't do it. So I ended up eating bacon, cheese and almonds for breakfast the rest of the week. Whatever works! Tonight I made up some Cinnamon Pumpkin Fiber Muffins for breakfasts. I LOVE them. And the recipe makes 16 of them, so that gives me Breakfast for 8 days. Boom! I learned my lesson the hard way though. I'll have to freeze half of them, and hope they don't taste too weird. Because they get moldy after about day 5, and that breaks my heart! Lol.

Y'all have a GREAT week! I'm definitely going to be walking my fanny off and eating right! What are you gonna do?

Xoxo....Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment