Thursday, November 30, 2017

November 30th, 2017: Still trucking along

I'm still here. Still doing my thang. I'm not seeing the scale move right now, so I find it harder to motivate myself to blog during those times. Last Saturday I was insanely swollen and bloated. I was sick the day before. I did my weigh-in for the 4 Week Challenge Saturday morning and the scale was at 360. It's better now, but I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. This whole up and down business is new to me. It's with the Keto Diet. I hit 10 weeks this Saturday, and at this point last year, I had lost 45 pounds. I'm NOT there and it's frustrating. But, last time I had to work out at least an hour per day 5-6 days per week to get those results, and I'm not far behind that with barely walking and no actual workouts hardly at all. So that's a big deal to me. I don't have the time to commit all of that to the gym right now. Maybe once I get some more of this weight off and have more energy and am getting things done fast, maybe then. But right now, this is working just fine.

I've been perfect on my diet. I'm super proud of that. I've been in a bit of a slump iwth walking and extra activity. I've been using up my time and energy on decorating for Christmas, cooking almost everything from scratch, and taking/editing pictures. I'm having a hard time working it all in, but I'm making it work.

Keep on moving!
Xoxo...Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment