Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Days: 198-213: Changes...

I wrote this on my birthday and forgot to post it! Whoops :-)


So I think I've decided that, at least for now, I'm going to start doing a blog once a week on weigh day. This week has been a crappy week. I haven't been to the gym in too long and making excuses for not going becomes easier and easier. I keep telling myself that I'll ride my bike or go for a walk but in all actuality I end up not working out. And the result of that is that I didn't loose any weight again. I know that I have to get back on a loosing streak and we all know I'm fully capable Of making it happen. But eating healthy is a Very big challenge for me. It always has been. If I stay on healthy foods for a while it does get easier though...and that is what I have to do!

Today is my 29th birthday. A fresh start for me begins tomorrow. I am awesome at having a great eating day...until around 4...then it all goes downhill from there.

I am officially on vacation until next week and after a wedding I'm doing Saturday, I will be headed I the lake with my hubby for five whole days of relaxation and renewal. My goal is to not gain any weight while I'm there. I am currently back up some pounds an not at all thrilled about it. So right now I am at 297. That's 53 pounds down from my start weight. A very big wake up call. So no gaining weight while I'm gone and then it's nose to the grindstone when I return. :-) It will probably be two weeks before I blog again because we've got vacation and then week 1 of my re-start :-) talk to you then!

<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment