Wednesday, November 15, 2017

November 15th, 2017: Week 7 Results & in my Feels

Ok I admit it. I think about blogging more than I actually do. Haha. But it's important to me to check in weekly, because it helps me document my progress to come back to later. Especially if I get to feel deflated. So far, so good y'all! I'm definitely NOT going to be winning this weightloss competition I'm in. I'm not sure what those girls at the top are doing, but it has to be magic. The ones at the top weigh less than 170 pounds and have been dropping 3-5 consistently. It's insane. But the great thing about it is that it keeps me accountable and helps to motivate me, and at the end of the day, that's what is the most important to me.

So this wasn't a big lose week. I lost a pound and a half. Still a loss and I'm not sad about it. Anything less than the week before is progress, and that's what I want. I had a rough start to the week. The Week 6 weigh-in was 357, then Saturday or Sunday night I had a dream about the best cheat meal ever. A yummy burger with a thick butter bun, cheese curds, curly fries and a large strawberry shake. It was magical. And apparently that dream was way too vivid. Because I woke up the next  morning and I had gained THREE pounds. And it took me all week to get those little bastards back off! Last week I had to walk 6 miles for the Workout Challenge and I walked my booty off. I felt like I should be losing 50 pounds, but nope. I had to get that 3 back off and I was super happy with the pound and a half extra after such a crazy week! No more dreams! Lol. They ruin my life!

So Week 7 official weigh-in was 355.4 Officially 30 pounds gone in less that 2 months! That's good stuff right there! My crazy sister lost 8 and a half pounds this week! Lol, way to make me look bad bro! haha. I'm really proud of her though. We are both so invested in this. I truly hope this is our time to shine. We have worked so hard to break bad habits and misconceptions and it's really a journey. I feel like our failures have only made us stronger in this. I stalk all the big losers on Instagram, and seriously, I just imagine what it would be like. People get HAWT when they lose all that weight too! I want to release my inner sexy mamasita! LOL Obviously that is NOT where my focus is, I just had to throw that out there. I'm so much more concerned with being able to do the things all the other people I know get to do. Go into a theater and not be worried about the seats being so small that I'm in physical pain. Being able to buy normal patio furniture on sale just because it's cute. I can't do that now because 95% of the patio furniture has arms on the chairs that cause me to not be able to sit in them. How ridiculous is that?! I'm soooooo ready for all of that to be a distant memory. There are many more things I could share like this. But you know what I mean. Life is just not the same when you are bigger than 95% (or more) of the people in your town/community. It's so sad that when I go to an event that has a lot of people, I look to see if there's anyone as big as me. Just so I'm not the only one. It sucks. And I'm DONE with it.

I've found myself holding back from a lot of things more recently. I'm just so tired of having to search out the chair without arms, or not be able to participate because I'm too fat or, just simply feeling uncomfortable because everyone around me is a size 2-14 ish and I'm busting out of my 26/28 clothes. It's exhausting. And I'm over it. And I'm a social butterfly, so I hate to sit at home and miss out too.

Ok I'm done being a titty baby. I love you guys! Thank you so much for your support.

Xoxo....Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment