Monday, November 20, 2017

November 20th, 2017: Progess

Ok so this morning I had to weigh-in for one of my Diet Bets and I had to be at 351.4, I was 353 point something Saturday, so I was really worried I wouldn't get this one. I could weigh in today or tomorrow, so my plan was if I didn't make it today, I'd live on Chicken broth all day and hope for the best tomorrow. Haha. I got on the scale and to my amazement it said 350.4! That's another 3 pounds in 2 days! Ok, so I'll probably bounce back up. But today, it felt super good. 35 pounds down baby.

So when you weigh in for these challenges, you have to take a pic of the scale with a secret word (so they know it's your weight from today) and then a full body pic of you on your scale. The great think about this, is that it gives me great comparison shots.

So I am happy to see a change! Anyone who read my blog yesterday knows how I was feeling, so seeing a visable change was just what I needed! Now I feel ready to take on Thanksgiving week and smash it! 

I may have to walk 10 miles on Thanksgiving....maybe I'll just walk home from SIkeston :D Haha....ok I'm just kidding. I have already alotted myself 40 carbs on Thanksgiving (I usually do 20), so I'm ready to go! I'm NOT ready for the jedgement from my family...but I will deal. I keep thinking, I should have started sooner, because now, I won't look different from the last time I saw them and Christmas is so soon after, that I will still look the same. But come Easter time...folks are gonna take notice. Oh yea! Lol

Goodnight y'all. I'm gonna hang out with my sick baby nephew and put away laundry, while Jamie goes and gets some of our Christmas decorations. :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment