Wednesday, November 8, 2017

November 8th, 2017: Week 6 results

Well ok, I know it's Wednesday and I do my weigh-ins on Saturdays. But in all honesty, I've always been super obsessive about this blog while trying to lose weight and I promised myself that I wouldn't get to that point again.

So I had my 6 week weigh-in on Saturday. I lost 5 pounds. Woohoo! And on the week of Halloween no less! That's good stuff right there! I love that I am headed in the right direction. I want it to be faster, but I trust the process. I don't always trust my approach to the process, haha. But I do know that I'm doing the right things to get me to a healthy weight and life. Really, that's all that matters. I doubt what I'm doing ALL. THE. TIME. But, I'm doing it. And 28 pounds in 6 weeks is success.

Today while talking to my sis, I set my first big goal. I want to reach 299 by my Anniversary. That is February 15th and that is 58 pounds in approximately 3 months. That's a BIG goal, but I'm gonna work it!

I've been walking for the Challenge in the weightloss group I'm in. I know it's good for me, and I really need to keep it up, because my feet are soooo tender these days. I did a half mile on the treadmill yesterday and seriously had a blister start to come up. I had walked a half mile on my lunch too, but really....half a mile....that's not that far. I left the gym and I was so frustrated. My body wasn't physically tired...nope...it was my stupid feet! So I had a moment where I made myself proud. I drove over to the park and did another half mile. It was chilly (which is why I chose the gym) but I love walking outside or on a track of some kind way more than the treadmill. I feel like I work twice as hard on the treadmill and I really do hate it. I love the ellipticals and the arc trainers, but no treadmill. Yuck! Lol.

I'm supposed to walk 6 miles by Friday night. And I'm 3.5 miles in. I should be further, but I was soooo sick earlier this week. I'm still sick, but starting to feel a little bit better. I'm determined to get those miles in. Not just for the competition, but for me. I'm acutally starting to see small changes like putting on my shoes is easier and getting stuff I dropped in the floor isn't a breath holding marathon anymore! I love it! I crave normalcy. Even though I hear it's a myth, I just want a new, healthier normal. You know?

I'm gonna keep pushing. Thanks for tuning in.

Xoxo....Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment