Saturday, November 18, 2017

November 18th, 2017:Week 8 Weigh-in

Well the Weightloss Challenge is over. 8 weeks of my re-focused journey is complete. I ended up losing 2.8 pounds this week, which put me at 32.8 pounds lost. I should be totally happy about that, but I walked 7 miles this week. SEVEN! That is a personal record for me. I really felt like I pushed myself super hard, and my eating was perfect this week. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that I'm losing. I just feel lke I'm putting in enough effort to lose more...maybe I'm greedy. Lol.

So what's next? I'm still actively doing the Diet Bets through the App. And I have a week before the 4 week Christmas Challenge starts. And THEN my sister and I are hosting our own Challenge, which I'll do along with a weightloss challenge I'm doing with these ladies I've been with. I got 9th place in this one. I was one of 19 women out of 70 that completed every single workout challenge. I didn't win anything, and neither did my sis, but I really feel like it kept me on track and helped push me, when I might have slipped up.

My next goal is to try to start being more active.  The weight came off a lot faster when I was going to the Y and doing a ton of Zumba. I don't have time for all of that these days, but I am going to try to do more cardio other than walking.

Thanks for tuning in! I'm ready for Thanksgiving! I get 5 days off from work and I am hoping to get my house all ready for Christmas decorations.

Xoxo...Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment