Friday, June 24, 2016

June 24th, 2016: Goals, Goals, & more Goals!



You know, they say that setting long-term and short term goals is crucial when you are trying to be successful at pretty much anything. I have to agree. Not to mention the fact that as you start hitting your goals it makes you aware of your accomplishments and helps you build momentum to move on to the next goal. I have about a million small goals set for my weight loss journey, but I also have some long-term ones.  In the short-term, I want to be able to fit into my clothes that I already have, properly. Most of my shirts are to short and don't fit correctly because I honestly belond in a size up, but you can't buy any bigger locally and every time I have ordered anything it looks like a potato sack or just doesn't fit properly. So...why sit and complain about them not making it right, when I can just do something about it myself. ;) I have so many goals I could go on and on about them. Haha. The main thing is...you have to make them!!

I had a pretty great day today. I was sore from Y Pump, but that was to be expected. I was still feeling pretty good and was pretty darn proud of myself for doing so well. So on my lunch break I got a wild hair up my butt and decided to go for a walk. That's all well and good except I had on my pretty worn down work shoes. They're like a loafer slip-on kind of shoe. NOT for walking. I knew I had made a bad decision about half way through my walk, but I thought, I can push through this, it's not that bad. Well as soon as I stopped walking my feet started BURNING. Like a feeling I've never felt before. The really sad part about it, is that I had a pair of tennis shoes in my bag because I was planning on doing legs at the gym after work. But I gladly changed in to them when I returned from my walk and ended up staying off of my feet for the better part of the afternoon.

After work I met up with my sister and some of my cousins, my Aunt, and my hubby and we all went swimming at the Y. It was really a great time and we had some fun! I love playing with all the kiddos and hanging out with the fam. :) Afterwords it was 8:00 and we decided to go to the China Buffet to eat. I love eating there thanks to the grill where I can have my own food chosen and cooked for me in just a tiny bit of oil. I had a TON of calories left, so I had some breaded shrimp and even a naughty desert. I am feeling pretty bad about that desert, but I really did have the calories for it. So I guess it's not too awfully bad.

I'm exhausted and headed for bed! Hoping to join up with all my girls tomorrow (sister, cousin & Aunt) and go to ZUMBA! It better not be cancelled again or I'm gonna go in there and jiggle my flabby self anyways!! LOL.

Here's my breakdown of food for today:

Breakfast
Fruit Smoothie, 1 cup of Strawberry, Banana, Mango Fruit Mix, 1/2 cup Strawberries, 1 Scoop Protein Powder, 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk = 285 cals

Lunch
2 slices of Whole Wheat Toast, 4oz Honey Turkey Breast, Mozerrella Cheese Slice, Lettuce, Mayo, side of pickles & baby carrots = 334 cals

Afternoon Snack
Skipped

Dinner
Breaded Shrimp w/Marinara Sauce
Mongolian Grill with: Beef, Broccolli, Muchrooms, Water chestnuts, and Mongolian Sauce, Peach Cobbler & Ice Cream = 839

Total Calories for today: 1458




*You can follow my detailed diary of Caloric Intake & Exercise on My Fitness Pal, my username is Honorwarren. :)

Goodnight & you know I love ya! I wonder what kink of Shananegans I'm going to get in to this weekend. :) Maybe I'll SLEEP both days....yeeeeeees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment