Tuesday, June 28, 2016

June 28th, 2016: My Birthday!

Well...I'm finally 21 y'all! I've been waiting for this time for a long time! Haha...ok...no...I confess, I'm 3 . THIRTY FREAKIN' THREE! I'm getting' old!! And I tell ya what, when I woke up, I sure felt old! Of course, it's from working my butt of, but hey, when you wake up and your age has to go up another year and you have aches and pains all over, its easy to tie the two together.

I decided ahead of time that I was going to take it easy today. Today, after work, was our home visit for the Children's Division. We got the all ok again. Afterwards I got busy cooking dinner . I normally don't cook on my own birthday, but one of my wonderful friends, Olivia, and her husband, took me to lunch. We ate at Colton's steakhouse and I was SUPER excited to find that I could order a nice fulfilling lunch for less than 300 calories! How cool is that?! I had a 6oz Sirloin with Broccoli. So since I'm trying not too get to crazy today, I decided to cook something healthy so I could have a cupcake for my birthday. :-)
 After dinner, my parents came over to visit and we had a nice little time with my sister and nephews. And that's about it. Nice & simple and sweet.

My food was a little different today:

Breakfast
A Protein Shake & Quaker Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal = 230 cals

Lunch
Sirloin & Broccoli = 276 cals

Dinner
Chuck Steak, corn on the cob, and a side salad = 503 cals

1 Filled Cup = 320 cals

Total Calories = 1449 calories





No comments:

Post a Comment