Tuesday, October 10, 2017

October 10th, 2017: Feel the Burn! (But not so much)

In the words of DJ Tanner, "Oh Mylanta!"I.am.exhausted!! I don't even know how I did it, but I made it to 10k steps today! 4 days in a ROW! I want to do it tomorrow too, so that way I have 2 full, blessed days of no cares!! Lol. I actually have a LOT to do on Thursday and Friday and do not want to be worrying about steps and be too exhausted to get my stuff done. So One MORE Day...that's it. I can DO THIS! 

Today was insane! I was dancing around and making up reasons to move as much as possible, trying to get my steps in. By the time I got home from a crazy busy day at work, I made this amazing Keto Pizza using a crust recipe called "Fat Head Pizza Crust"...oh yea...that hit the SPOT! I was totally in Pizza loving heaven! The recipe made 3 mini pizza's, so I'm hoping they will be as tasty when they are warmed up. That would be AWESOME because that would mean I have two more dinners DONE. Lol. Dinner always takes the most time because I like to get my variety in for that meal. I eat a lot of uncured Black Forest Ham(cuz zero carbs, duh) and cheese and eggs and nuts during the day. So dinner is when I go all out. Tonight was PERFECT. 

After dinner, we (Jamie and I) went for a walk. We took our protector, Duke with us. Haha...he's such a scary cat though. He wouldn't protect a fly. But the sheer mass of him is intimidating to strangers, so it's kind of fun to take him along. :)

The walk was wonderful, weather wise! It was breezy and cooler than it's been in a few weeks and I was in heaven! But oh, my feet. They hurt sooooo bad. I can definitely feel the improvement starting to happen though. The pain doesn't last as long now. The burning also isn't as intense. I'm sitting here writing this blog with almost no pain. So that makes me so dang happy, I can hardly stand it! I have also noticed that putting on my shoes is a little easier too! Those non-scale victories are exactly what I need, because, sadly, the scale hasn't budged at ALL yet this week. I wasn't expecting a whole lot because it's that special week women love so much, but dog-on it! I want to see SOMETHING for all of this hard work! If my body makes it up to me in doubles next week, she shall be forgiven. LOL

This chica is headed to bed y'all! Have a great night!

Xoxo...Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment