Thursday, October 19, 2017

October 19th, 2017: How My Living Room Tried to Kill Me!

Ok that title is a little overly dramatic, but I'm guessing it got your attention right?! :) So I tried something new today. In January or February of this year, I bought a 1 year all access pass to the Team Beachbody Workout videos. Today...in OCTOBER, I logged in to my account for the first time. What a sad waste of money. But anyways...I did it and I'm proud of myself for it! I did Day 1 of the 21 Day Fix workout. Day 1...shouldn't be so bad...at least that's what I thought. Wrong, wrong WRONG! Lol...omg....I think I broke an ab...and also both thighs. Yup...lol. The whole workout is set up in 60 second rounds of torture, followed by a 20 second break. They look awesome doing them. I looked like a cow stuck on it's back that couldn't get up. She said, "You can do anything for 60 seconds!"....um no...I can die in 60 seconds of that torture! Lol...but I did it. I pushed through and I did NOT do everything the way they did, but I kept moving and I did it. I may or may not be able to sit up out of my bed tomorrow though. The jury is still out on that one. But I did it. Whew...30 minutes of 60 second torture rounds. Don't believe me? Come over and try it! I'll record you for future entertainment purposes! :)

Anywho....surprisingly I had a pretty good day today. I say surprisingly because my scale is still not on my good side. I think it's possessed by the weightloss demons and refusing to give me any good news. I'm gonna seriously shed some tears if it doesn't start cooperating. I am trying so dang hard and for the number to not be changing, it makes me a tiny bit insane.

I tried something new today. It's a Pre-workout powder stuff that you add to your water. Idk if it helped me any or not. I could try the torture video again tomorrow without the drink and see, but I wanna live to see the weekend, so maybe not.

Have a great night!
Xoxo...Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment