Wednesday, October 4, 2017

October 4th, 2017

Ok so I love researching things that interest me. And of course, right now....that's Keto everything. I have my own personal consultant with my sister, because she has been doing Keto since the end of May and did it some last year too. But I also want to learn things on my own and form my own opinions about things. I didn't do a whole lot of research before I started, because I just had myself 100% convinced that there was no way I could do the Keto diet and be successful.

I was so wrong. #1: You can lose weight with a good Keto diet, without even exercising. That's my love language right there! You have to workout to tone and to just be healthy in general. But at the weight I'm at and in the shape I'm in...working out is super stressful because my body can't tolerate it very well. Mostly my feet. They BURN like crazy when I do anything that requires walking a lot. Even going to the Mall or shopping for part of the day has me in severe pain. So I needed a new plan. I couldn't do everything the same as before. Don't get me wrong, I'm still doing the things and being more active...just not like I have in the past. And guess what? The scale just keeps on going down! Uh yea baby!!

I'm soooo ready to be able to do more and be more active. I HATE how lazy I've become. Even at home with just daily living is a struggle. So I am focusing on keeping my diet on point and not stressing a whole lot about physical activity right this minute. They say the 1st 2 weeks of the Keto diet make you extra drained anyways because you are changing the way your body burns fat, so I'm still within that time frame. Hopefully soon, I'll start having more energy and be able to get moving.

I tried something new today! I ordered this Cocnut Oil called MCT oil. You can just add it to your morning coffee and it is supposed to be amazing for you. It helps you reduce your stored body fat, feel fuller, have more energy, think more clearly, better digestion, balance your hormones (oh heck yes), improve your mode & fight infections and viruses!! Who would EVER pass up those benefits?? Not me, no way..I need some of ALL of that. So I put it in my coffee this morning. 1 tablespoon...not that much...except, it didn't blend in and I was feeling like I was drinking oil all morning. Haha...not a fan of that! But the taste was pretty nonexistent.  So I'm gonna try blending it in my blender tomorrow and see if that helps.

These last few days have been difficult for me. My obesity has pretty much always been about my brain. Yes, I have PCOS, and yes, I have an entire family that has obesity issues. But I'm the biggest. It's always been my sister and I at the top of the fat pyramid of our family. Why? I don't know. But I do know that she struggles with a binging disorder. I have one too, but not to the extent of hers. I just REALLY like to eat junk. Candy and chips etc. I could live on it. I know that lots of other people can eat the same way I enjoy and aren't nearly as obese as I am and that messes with my head. It makes me feel out of control and like, no matter what I do, I'm predestined to be obese my entire life.

I don't know why some people can never exercise a day in their life and eat whatever they like and remain thin or barely overweight. It's not fair. But at the end of the day...my life, my struggles, my wieght, is NOT ABOUT THEM. I compare myself to EVERYONE around me to the point of spiraling out of control. I probably should be seeing a counselor. But I have faith, that if I keep my head on straight and maintain a great support system, which I have (thanks to all of you beauties who help me and my fam too!) then I can DO this. I can be a Success story!

I was so freakin inspired last night. I was strolling through Instagram, looking at all these people who have lost MASSIVE amounts of wieght and I came across this girl who just jumped out at me. I don't know her history, how long she's been obese or how she got that way, but I know that at the age of 26 she weighed around 480 pounds or so. In ONE YEAR she lost 259 pounds!! One freaking year. I want to do that! That is amazing! I can't lose 269, but 200 would be exactly what I want.

Ok, I'm done dreaming now. Haha. I haven't set any real goals yet, because I don't like letting myself down. Non-Scale Victories are where it's at with me. I know it's healthy to have goals, and I will set some. But right now my goal is: Lose Weight. That's all. Haha.

What are your goals weight-loss or non-scale? I'd love to hear them!

One of my long-term Non-Scale Goals is to be able to take a bath and have the water flowing on both sides of me without having to be in a Jacuzzi to make it happen. Lol It's important!

Xoxo...Honor



No comments:

Post a Comment