Friday, October 13, 2017

October 13th 2017: Happy Friday the 13th!

Oh my gosh! What a busy few days it has been! I barely remembered to blog tonight! I've been a busy Chicka. Y3sterday after work, I did a bit of cleaning, and then I got to see my nephews and sister which is always fun and chaos. Haha. It's mostly chaos because of my sweet baby Dane puppy. Yes a BRAT and makes having kiddos for company a challenge! But we still managed to have a good visit. It was VERY much needed because I received some very, very bad news yesterday that I can't share because it affects other people and they aren't ready for it to be public, so I'm stuck with holding this in (close friends k ow what's up). But it's still stressful. I don't k ow what is going to happen over the course of the next few months, but I'm going to do my very, very best to keep my health a priority. Life changes and stress are some of the easiest things to throw you off balance and let your health move to the backburner. I don't want to allow that to happen this time. I want to fight through it and fight for ME. I'm important enough! I'm worth it! Meanwhile, keep my situation in your prayers.

Today was a better day. Work was pretty steady and Fridays are always easier to muddle though. I knew I had a lot to do after work so I came home ready to get busy. I had to get decorated for a little Halloween Party I'm having tomorrow. Jamie and I busted some tail to get it all done, but now I'm so tired! Lol. I'm ready for bed for sure. Another big day tomorrow and it starts with a weigh-in. Which I don't wanna do. Lol. If rather skip to next week.

Thanks for tuning in!

Xoxo..Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment