Friday, October 6, 2017

October 6th, 2017: No Excuses

Well today was a busy, busy day! I knew I had a small workout to look forward to, because the Challenge for the weightloss thing I'm in, was to burn 600 extra calories this week. 600 is kindof easy when you are almost 400 Pounds, just saying. I did that Denise Austin video for 18 minutes the other night and burned 300 calories. Then I'm looking through other people's entries and they are like...jogged 2 miles, 147 calories. Lol. Shoot, if that were me, jogged 2 miles, 1,000 calories!! So I needed 300 more calories burned by the end of the day. On my lunch...I go into the bathroom, turn some jammed out music on my headset, and I go to town! Throwing my arms all over the place and moving that big booty! Denise Austin told me the more muscles I engage the more calories I will burn! Well ok Denise! I'm moving my muscles!! LOL 18 minutes later and my second 300 calories were smashed out. Oh yea.

So I went a little stupid when they posted the challenge for next week. It was like a shot in the gut! They want 10k steps per day FIVE days this week. I do AMAZINGLY well to get 6k on a work day. So I'm like...well....I'm either gonna fail or die trying. I seriously don't even know if I'm physically able to do it, but I'm gonna be dancing my butt off, because I get more steps that way without feeling like I'm dying. Turn on the music and dance before work...dance in AT work, on my lunch...after work...maybe I'll be a dancing FOOL by the end of the week! Lol

Well it's late and I have been busy all day and then visited with my sis all night and I'm EXHAUSTED and have 10,000 steps to get tomorrow! LOL

Pray for me y'all! Tomorrow is also weigh in day with the challenge, so you know I'm gonna share with you all. :)

Xoxo...Honor


No comments:

Post a Comment