Saturday, October 28, 2017

October 28th, 2017: 5th Weigh-in

Well, needless to say, I was pretty freaked out about weighing in this morning. Last week was pretty devastating, and I couldn't decide whether I was cool with just not gaining and going back to 365 from the previous week, or whether I felt like I deserved to drop a pound or so. Last week was 366.4, today was 362.4...woohoo!!! I changed up a few things, so I'm not 100% sure what was the cause, or if it was a variety of things. 

My least favorite thing that I changed, was dropping my sugar free Atkins M&M's. They were pretty much the only thing I was eating that wasn't made from whole foods. I also started drinking 2 tblsp's per day of Apple Cider Vinegar. Lots of PCOS Keto'ers seem to find great success in adding the ACV. It's great for your whole system for various reasons (don't believe me, just Google it!), so either way, I was commited.

I also started taking my MCT oil more regularly. I'm not sure that it does anything, but it's suppose to have some amazing health benefits too, so whatever. Lol

Alright, I'm headed to bed! Fun family pics with one of my besties tomorrow. :) Have a great one!
xoxo...Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment