Saturday, October 7, 2017

October 7th, 2017: Weigh-in Day

Oh em gee what a DAY! I did my my weigh-in for my weightloss challenge today and then I got BUSY! I had a 10,000 step goal to make and didn't have any time to waste. I knew I was going to have to split it up throughout the day or I'd never get there. So I got busy doing some chores around the house and keeping busy, and then I headed over to my bestie's house for a little afternoon of shenanigans. Her and her girls went with me to take care of my boss' cattery and then we went and got pedicures. We had so much fun! We were giving those people so much crap and cracking them up. It was just what I needed! Afterward we hit up a few stores and got some more groceries that I needed.

I seriously ate 1 plate of food, pumpkin seeds and some shrimp scampi. That's it. All day. And the BEST part about that was that I was not hungry at all today! It blows my mind. Like....I don't even know how to deal with my life. Lol. I did have a little bit of a hard time when I had to take them to get their dinner. They chose Long John Silvers and I looooove their cheese curds and battered shrimp. Those smells were making me a little crazy! So when we went to get groceries, I grabbed up some shrimp and went home and made scampi. Perfect. Yum! Who needs all that batter?! Not this girl...I'm on a mission! Lol

Ok enough jibber-jabber, let me give you what you really came for....weigh in results. When I started 2 weeks ago, my initial weigh-in was 385.4. And today I weighed in at 367.8 that's an 8 pound loss this past week and 17.6 total. Whew...I'm proud of that. I'm hoping for this week to be really good too since I'll be doing all of these extra steps, but we shall see.

Y'all I am exhausted and headed to bed! Thanks for tuning in. :)

Xoxo...Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment