Monday, October 9, 2017

October 9th, 2017: Would Ya Look at That?!

May I have your attention please!?!?!? Who has ankles?! Well this girl does!!! And I'm super excited about it!!
I know I missed yesterday, I totally spaced out and didn't think about it until this morning. It's been a crazy few days trying to get all of these dang steps in. And today was even crazier!! I had to juggle a sit down job with trying to get way more steps than my body is ready for yet. It was VERY difficult. I did manage to spread it out mostly thought the day. But I ended up needing 3,000 more after dinner, so I sweet talked my sister into going for a walk with me. We got out to walk and it started raining! I was like...uh...hello mother nature?! What the crap man!?
But we persevered and we walked until I hit 10k steps and she was SUPER close. 🙂🙂
Now I'm at at home soaking my poor baby feet!
Goodnight y'all!

Xoxo...Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment