Thursday, October 5, 2017

October 5th, 2017: Keto Rage

Apparently there's this thing called Keto rage. I thought I was just being extra cranky on Monday and then my sister informed me that it's a real thing. And boy do I have it! Lol. Think...PMS X's 100...this is serious folks. I seriously have never felt so moody in my whole life! I think the guys at work are ducking and covering when they see me now! Haha

The crazy thing about it, is that when I think about it...I'm super happy! Every morning I get on the scale and watch it drop a little more every day. THAT is good news folks! And I LOVE seeing daily results! Instant Gratification is my jam! I know that it won't keep going down so quickly, but I also know that I've worked out 20 minutes this whole week and I'm still seeing amazing results....sooooo...when I get to where the loss slows a little, it will speed back up because I'll be working out too! Tadaa!! Magic! Haha

They say that 70% of weightloss is in your diet and the other 30% is in your workout. I've been doing it the other way around in previous attempts. Now, my primary focus is a good, filling diet every day. Yesterday I did so good I wasn't even hungry for supper! Ha! That NEVER happens! I am a nighttime eater for sure! I usually snack, and have a milkshake and graze all night. Not anymore. I feel soooo much fuller on this Keto diet and I love it. I still have to fight my brain, because I'm so used to snacking that it's almost like a habit. Like...I'm bored....let's have a snack! Haha, no-no bad-bad!

Ok I'm doing a lot of whining today so maybe I should hush it. Lol. So I did a workout last night...on my TV, because I was feeling to lazy to go to the gym. Haha..But at least I did something! I LOVE having YouTube on my TV, and I love Denise Austin...I don't know why, but her videos just make me happy! She was on the Rachel Ray Show the other day and I was omg two of my favorite women in one place!! Haha. So I typed her in and did 18 whole minutes of a 30 minutes Cardio Blast Routine. And then I died. Ok..maybe not, but my heart was beating super fast and I burned 300 calories in that little 18 minutes! I'll take it!! I was feeling super proud of myself afterward and I went to make what I had planned for dinner, which was Chicken Alfredo Zoodles and I realized...nope...not hungry! But ya gotta eat dinner! I try to make sure I get at least 1200 calories a day, maybe I shouldn't worry so much about it, but I didn't want to wake up hungry and I REFUSE to eat in the middle of the night! So I just made up a little chicken and threw some Pesto on it, cuz I love it. And steamed some brocolli and bam, your dinner is complete! :)

Xoxo..Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment