Friday, October 27, 2017

October 27th, 2017: Sheesh, Where have I been!?

Wow, 8 days and no blog, I suck! I'm still trucking along. I guess I just feel like things are pretty uneventful in weight-loss world. I'm doing the things. And I'm doing them exactly how I am supposed to be. But the scale is a jerk. Seriously. We aren't friends. :( I weighed in for my Facebook Diet Challenge I'm in last Saturday and was up 1.6 pounds from the previous week. No cheating. No going off the rails of any kind. Just my body and my scale being in a fight. Lol. It's hard. But I KNOW I'm doing the right things. I am in a ton of support groups for the keto way of eating, and lots of people stall, but they go on to lose a ton of weight. So not getting discouraged! I'm hoping and praying for a good loss tomorrow. We shall see.

Tonight I get to enjoy the company of a good friend, but I also get to fill Halloween bags with yummy candy. Oh how fun! Lol. It will be VERY difficult, but having someone to jabber with will definitely help keep me distracted. I almost decided not to do candy this year, but dang it! I love it! Last year we had sooooo many kiddos show up and it was super fun! So I'm sucking it up, and I will NOT eat the candy. Hopefully...lol. No really, I for real think I'm good.

This weekend should be nice and busy! I hope you all have a great one!!

Xoxo...Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment