Tuesday, October 25, 2016

October 25th, 2016: One-Track Mind


So, I can't speak for everyone who is on a path to a healthier lifestyle because I know we are all different, but I can tell you that being conscious of what I'm eating and the calories in them has given me a one-track mind. It's all I think about 90% of the time! And I know my sister has the same issue. It's making me a tad bit crazy.

The funny thing about it, is actually that it's been a little better lately because of how hectic my life has been. But I was just thinking about it and wanted to share. I feel like I'm going crazy. I went from being hungry all the time to not being hungry at all. I have an issue of eating out boredom. But ever since I started cutting back my calories and all of that, I haven't even had a chance to do that because I was just straight up hungry. But today...no, no. I woke up feeling like I had eaten Thanksgiving Dinner in my sleep. It was the weirdest thing. I ended up skipping breakfast and by the time I got home from work, I had only eaten a little over 400 calories, which is super weird for me.

I came home and got busy redoing my closet and hanging new shelves and stuff in it. I was home alone and I felt  pretty darn accomplished after getting it done too! It might not be perfect, but I did it all by myself.

After I did all that mess, I was too tired to work out and too lazy to cook dinner. So I went to Subway and got us some dinner and came home and ate. I bought some Funyuns because I had a ton of calories and I had a fat girl moment and really wanted them. Lol.

Here's the breakdown of my Food Choices for today:

Lunch
Chicken Stir-Fry, Baby Carrots, and String Cheese = 325 cals

Snack
Apple Slices = 80 cals

Dinner
Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Sandwhich with Broccoli & Cheese Soup = 500 cals

Snack
2 of the mini bags of Funyuns = 240 cals

That puts me at 1145 calories for the day. Low, I know, but I didn't work out either, so surely that balances it out, right? Lol.

Goodnight
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment