Sunday, October 9, 2016

October 9th, 2016: Weigh-in #17

I don't know that I have ever been so nervous for a weigh-in before. I mean, I really felt like I did a great job this week. But then I was thinking I did a great job every other week that turned out like crap on the scale, so who am I to judge huh?

I tippy-toed on there and peered out through nervous eyes. 313 was what I weighed last week...308.8!! That's 4 freakin' pounds baby!! Heck yea, yeehaw, cowabunga!!! LOL.  Finally some good numbers again! Only 8.8 pounds away from my first Big Goal...to get under 300 by Thanksgiving. I can DO this. I'm on my way! 62 pounds GONE baby!

So that was a great start to my day! I was so excited that it took me a minute to realize I had a pretty serious headache! And normally if I sleep as long as I did last night, I will wake up with one, but after I'm up for a while, it simmers down and goes away. Not today. I ended up laying on the couch watching TV and hoping it would subside...I fell back asleep, what a lazy Sunday morning! Finally, I gave in and took some Excedrin Migraine. And like magic, half an hour later, I was feeling great. Only one problem. In that time, I also drank a Vanilla Light Monster and now I had a super crazy caffeine rush!

I tried to burn off that caffeine at the gym, but after an hour of Zumba, a 20 minute walk and another 10 minutes on the Arc trainer, I had my 10k steps in and I was still jittery. Yuck. I couldn't get rid of the feeling! I headed to Walmart to get the things I needed for the week. My excitement was getting to pick up the blinds for the new house! We are hoping to be able to close next Monday now, 8 days away...I hope it doesn't get pushed back any longer, because I NEED to move! Lol.

By the time I got done with all of that, it was already almost 8pm. I immediately came home and started cooking dinner. I've been craving pizza sooooo bad. So I made me a healthy version, and I made Jamie a not-so healthy version. Haha. His was still better than a traditional style one, because he had Turkey Pepperoni's and Bell Peppers & Onions. Not tooo bad. But he had regular crust and a ton of cheese, while I had Pita's and a LOT less cheese.

I'm gearing up for a crazy busy week of: work, gym, pack, sleep, repeat. Haha. I sure hope I survive this! I plan to walk on my lunches every day, except for Tuesday. I won't get a lunch Tuesday because I'm coming in late after a doctor's appointment. Boo. Oh well, maybe, just maybe, I can talk myself into getting up a little early Tuesday and going for a walk before hand. Ha, we shall see!

Here's the breakdown of my food choices today:

Breakfast
Turkey Bacon, egg & cheese Whole Wheat McMuffin = 352 cals

Lunch
Vanilla Light Monster & Almonds = 270

Snack
Apple Slices = 80 cals

Dinner
Pita Pizza's with Chicken, Spinach, Mushrooms, Olives, Tomatoes, & Cheese x2 = 589 cals

That puts me at 1291 calories for today. Pretty dang awesome. Y'all have a great Monday!

Goodnight
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment