Wednesday, October 5, 2016

October 5th, 2016: This Girl Is On Fire!

Haha...I sound like Alicia Keys in the title...but hey, I'm proud of myself!! I hit over 10,000 steps AGAIN today! I am really enjoying these lunchtime walks while I can.

Work was pretty mundane, I mean..it was work. Lol. I always stay busy in the first half of the month, so I kept busy today for sure. I kept going back and forth on whether or not I wanted to walk today. Yesterday it was sooooo hot! But I was wide awake and didn't need a nap, so I put on my tennis shoes and headed out. The temperature was at least 10 degrees cooler, so I was happy about that, BUT it was WINDY! I'm not talking normal wind, I'm talking about Hurricane wind that was about to knock me over! Lol.

So needless to say, my walk was strenuous and my muscles were burning by the time I was done. It took me a little longer to get my 2 miles in due to the wind. I was WORN OUT by the time I got back! I told Brandon I just needed a nap. Haha.

After sitting for a few hours to do my work, I had to get up for something and OMG my walking muscles!! Haha...like..for real! I wasn't even at 7,000 steps yet and I felt like I needed to crawl in to bed. So after work when I headed to the gym knowing I wasn't going to do a whole lot because I was already exhausted. I did arms and somehow I managed to hit 30 minutes on the Arc Trainer. Then I headed to take care of my bosses kitties.

Once I made it home I cooked up some SUPER yummy steak :) I am pretty sure I could eat steak every day. Haha.

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
Oats with Brown Sugar & Sugar Free maple syrup = 193 cals

Snack
Small Orange = 62 cals

Lunch
Chicken Stir-Fry, Cottage Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes = 296 cals

Snack
Protein Shake & Apple Slices = 240 cals

After Workout
Almonds = 170 cals

Dinner
Petite Sirloin Steak w/ Balsamic Glazed Mushrooms, Green Beans, & Corn = 458 cals

Total Calories for the day is 1419. I feel great about my choices today. I FEEL like this is going to be a good week! Here's hoping I have my feelings in check! Lol

Goodnight!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment