Monday, October 3, 2016

October 3rd, 2016: Threats at Work!

Well today was an interesting day to say the least! Work was crazy busy, being Monday, and also the beginning of the month. And to make matters a little more interesting we had a disgruntled customer (who got shut off for not paying their bill on time) threaten our company. So we had to get the cops involved and it was a scary morning. I have a window and a hollow door between me and the customers. And I was scared. We didn't know if he would make good on his threat, but being the only female in the office today (my Office Manager is on vacation this week), the men of the office sure made me feel more at ease. There was a man within ear shot the whole time until it was over. It was over when the female "momma" on the account came in. She just wanted to pay her bill like normal and get turned on. She had NO idea what her grandson had said to us. So she was pretty surprised when the VP of our company came out to the Lobby and pretty much told her to get her grandson in check and he better not ever call up to our office again and we don't take kindly to threats, and blah blah blah. It was interesting. And it was over. The Sheriff or a Deputy went to their house and explained to him exactly how seriously we were taking things and I just felt a wave of relief!

What a day! And all of that was before LUNCH! On my lunch I had planned to go for a walk today. But I was just too shook up about it. So, I went to take a nap instead. I was still a little crazed out though, so I didn't get any sleep, but I did rest.

After lunch I ate my lunch. Haha. I made some Chicken Stir-fry last night and it was super yummy. The rest of the afternoon flew by because I had a TON of work to do.

After work, I headed to my bosses house. While she is out of town, I am in charge of her Cattery. She has Ragdoll Cats that she sells and she has this super cool Cattery in her basement where her breeders live. I love going over there and seeing the babies and kitties and showing all the momma's some love. Her big Male cat was sooooo needy today! He thought I should pay attention to only him. Haha. She also had two kittens running loose and they both thought they needed to go into every single kennel area as I cleaned them and refilled food & water. Lol. They were cute, but they sure were in my way!

After that I headed home and met Jamie to go eat Mexican. I was tired and worn out emotionally and physically and I just didn't want to cook. Plus I had plenty of calories left, so I was ready for some Tacos! We ate pretty quick and then headed to check out his progress on our storage unit and put my two cents in. Haha. Oh what a mess! Why must we keep so much CRAP! I could part with about 3x's as much stuff as Jamie can. Maybe even more, but he has his hoarding tendencies and it's just really hard for him to let stuff go.

Anyways, it's now 10:00 and I'm exhausted and ready for bed!

Here is the breakdown of my food choices for today:

Breakfast
Rolled Oats with a tbs of Sugar free syrup and a tsp of Splenda Brown Sugar. YUMMY STUFF = 193 cals

Lunch
Chicken Stir-fry with cottage cheese and cherry tomatoes = 296 cals

Snack
Bananas & Cream Protein Shake & Gala Apple Slices = 240 cals

Dinner
3 Tacos, a serving of Tortilla Chips and Salsa = 775 freakin' calories!

Total for today is 1504 calories. Not too shabby.

Goodnight y'all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment