Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 157 & 158:No More Excuses

Well yesterday I went on a nature walk with a friend of mine and it was really nice. And then I went and had WAAAAAAAAY toast calories at Denny's. I was very disappointed in myself afterwards. And then today I made some homage muffins and those weren't to bad on calories, but I let Jamie talk me into Pizza for lunch and I had Ramen Noodles in the afternoon. GOSH!! Why is it that it's so hard to make good food choices!! I've been doing this rodeo since late November, I know that I can do it...yet I keep failing over and over again!

Food has always been my thorn. And with my knee being injured so that I can't burn calories the way I need to I'm going the wrong way to easily. It's very frustrating! I need my knee to get better and stay that way. It makes me crazy how easily a pound comes in when it is so HARD to take off!

I need a competition to enter. Lol. It seems to make things so much easier! But no, that's exactly why I have to do it on my own. Because I have to learn how to do it without having someone or something else drive me. I never expected it to be this much harder after the competition, but the truth is, I am failing. And I hate it! I do really great in the morning and afternoon and then by early evening I start craving and snacking and I blow it.

I pray that I can do what I need to do to see that number start to go down again. I am NOT happy with where I am, and to reach the goals I have set for myself I have GOT to get into gear.

I think I will adopt the Biggest Loser Mantra from the season that just ended. No Excuses. I make them one after another. Tomorrow is a new day and I am going to embrace it and make it count. I have to. Because I can't be stuck in this body.

Good night friends say a prayer for me if you will :-)
<3 Honor

1 comment:

  1. I find short goals I set and things to look forward to really help me. I'm learning that small goals are more realistic for me now. I have really slacked off on the exercise ever since Feb. and now that I kinda no portion size and calorie things I don't log EVERYTHING I eat. So far it seems to help but I know I'm going to have to change something after I stop nursing Gideon. That has been my saving grace. Prayers for you girl cause I know this is a hard journey you are on. I pray God give you strength to keep going!

    ReplyDelete