Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 159: The Greek is NOT on my side! Lol

Today was better. I set out with a determined mine and a busy day. I worked all day so that keep me busy. I had a granola bar for breakfast, I know I should be having some oatmeal or something like an egg white scramble, but most mornings that's just not practical for me. As I've said before, I'm not an early riser.

So I had my Nature's Valley granola bar, which I used to think wasn't filling at all, but if you wait 15 minutes after you eat, you'll realize that you're not hungry anymore! Besides the fact that I'm usually not really hungry for breakfast in the first place.

They have these new chips called Chip-Ins that are made out of popcorn and I LOVE them. I can't buy them very often, because I usually eat way to many. But I did good today.

For lunch I had a 270 calorie Premade chef salad and I decided to try Greek yogurt. Epic Fail. Lol. I got this kind that had strawberry flavoring in it and got a banana thinking I could mix it together and it would be super yummy. Uh...negative....it tasted more like sour cream with strawberries and bananas added! Yuck! Lol. But I ate it like a good little girl.

For dinner, one of my cousins and her hubby, and their super cute baby, and my sis all went to the China Buffet. I do alright there usually because they have the grill where you can have them cook fresh for you and I always do that. But I did have some butter pecan ice cream and a little bit of cheesecake. Ahhhh. Haha, but I had the calories left, so no shame here.

All in all, I feel like the day was a success. No exercise, because it was a 10 hour work day and after dinner I had a cake to finish, which turned out beautiful. So I'm happy. :-)

Have a great day tomorrow!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment