Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 164 & 165: My Baby :(

Well it's been a crazy two days that have been busy and of course I didn't get nearly half of what I wanted to get done on my days off. :(

Yesterday morning my day started out awful. I opened my front door to find my 7 month old kitty all mangled up and looking like a wild boar took a swing at him. We went to the vet to see if he could be saved and found out that he had a broken jaw and paralysis in his leg. The jaw required surgery which they did yesterday evening and the leg is a nerve that may heal and restore feeling or may be severed and leave him paralyzed on the leg forever. Only time will tell. It broke my heart. He is my baby because a little girl found him in a ditch and brought him to my front door at about three weeks old and I nursed him with a bottle until he could eat. I am his momma in the only way he knows. And he stayed in the house until I found out that he was refusing to use the litter box with my other two cats. So I ended up putting them all out when it warmed up. He loved it outside so he adjusted better than the other two. I'm just really sad that this happened. The vet said that he was definitely hit by a car.

So besides all of THAT drama, I also had a cake to make for my little cousins and I'm really happy with the way it turned out! It was really cute!

The birthday party turned out great, but I'm pretty sure I did nothing but damage to my food intake. I don't know what my deal is. I was watching The Biggest Loser tonight, which always gets me fired up, and thinking why can't I get my crap together. I'm strong! I know EXACTLY what it takes...get to it woman!! Lol

Goodnight! Talk to you all tomorrow...
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment