Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day 175: Seems Important...

Lol as my title would suggest...Day 175 sounds like a big deal!! But the big deal to me is that I haven't progressed worth crap in about 50 days! I know I got hurt, but dang! That's a hard pill to swallow. And although I've been making much better eating choices this week, I have not found the time to get much cardio in. :( So the scale has had nothing nice to say to me. Boo.

I have to just MAKE the time. It's only 9:30 and I've already had dinner a little bit ago, so I'm thinking about doing a little laundry to add a little more time between dinner and bed, and then going to bed early and heading to the gym in the morning. I can do this! There is no reason why I can't!

Today was a good food day! I got up and had my oatmeal and a mango for breakfast...it was my first experience in cutting up a fresh mango and it was good! Before I went to work I had a veggie and fruit lunch. Lol. Added a little peanut butter for protein. And then after work I had some Doc's chili in the freezer already all proportioned so I threw it in the microwave for an easy dinner :-) and now I'm on the couch lazily watching tv instead of doing anything important!

So I'm off to do laundry...maybe. Haha
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment