Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 163: Peeping Tom

Ok, call me a peeping Tom if you must. Lol. But I was checking out my stats on here, which I haven't done in a while and I saw that I'm still averaging around 45 readers a day! Wow that's a LOT! To me it is anyways. Haha. I thought surely some of you MUST be getting sick of hearing me babble by now! And who knows...maybe some have, and they've just been replaced by new readers. :-) In any case, I'm glad you're here. Even if I don't see you or know who most of you are, knowing that you are counting on me to share my day, my successes and my failures...that fuels me, and keeps me moving forward.

I've been watching this seasons Biggest Loser and I'm about half way through the season so far and it really gets my fire burning! I am IN THIS and need to step off of the excuse train. I I WILL be sharing my weight next Tuesday...good or bad...and I WILL get this train moving in the right direction again. Period. I know I keep saying that. But my fire hasn't burnt out people!!

I'll talk more tomorrow. Lol
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment