Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 169: Mowing x 1000!

Well today was a short day at work. I only had to work 4 hours. So when I got up I had already decided that I was going to have a good day. Ten I went to work....lol

It was the LONGEST four hours EVER! Haha. I got a call from our Tech people and he was helping work out some issues with my computer and I brought up a problem I was having with my printer which turned out to be a cord that had to be replaced. I had a replacement, so it was up to me to change it. The only problem is that the original cord is run up a wall, through the ceiling, and then back down through another wall. I have no tools nor experience to make that happen. So the cord is now ran straight through the middle of my studio! Boo on that!

After I finally got off of work I went to the gym and did 15 minutes on the Arc Trainer. It's not much, but it's a re-start. I didn't want to overdo it with my knee because I knew I was about to be headed home to mow the yard, and I needed to save enough energy for that! I mowed for 90 minutes and burned just over 1000 calories! That's some good stuff right there! After Jamie and I finished up the yard (he used the rider in the back while I pushed the front and sides) and we got everything all picked up, then I had to come in and relax for a bit, because my whole body was humming from the vibration of the mower! Lol!

We ended up fixing and easy dinner and cuddling up on the couch to watch movies. :) It was a very good night. And for once, I didn't feel like a slacker for watching TV because I felt like I earned the right! Lol

I wanted to say thank you for all of you very wonderful words of encouragement following my blog yesterday. Some of you private messages and some on my blog. I appreciated every single one of them. And some of them made me cry! Lol.

Thank you for being there for me!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment