Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 177: Weigh Day-Saw it coming

Yea...I wasn't to surprised to see no weight loss on the scale this morning. Frustrated, yes...but not surprised. I did a WHOLE lot better on my food choices this week. But as I've said before...I have to put in the Cardio to see real results. I did good yesterday, getting my fee wet in the gym. I did 20 minutes on the Arc Trainer, and I still have enough energy to do more, but I went to bible study.

This morning after getting on the scale, I just wasn't hungry. It hurt my feelins. And I have a general rule that I will eat within 1 hour of getting up to keep my metabolism on the right track during the day, plus I try to eat about every three hours or so. Even if it's jut a small piece of fruit or something. But I didn't even realize I hadn't eaten until I got the hunger pang at noon! Whoops! So I had the banana that I brought with me.

I guess I was vulnerable, I don't know, but I brought a nice healthy lunch (fueled by weigh in blues) and then a friend of mine stops by and asks if I would go eat Mexican for lunch. First I said no...but I ended up going :( and I hate it! But the guilt got to me bad enough that I really pounded it out in the gym! I did 17 minutes on the Elipticle and an hour of Zumba. That was the biggest workout I've had in a while! An afterwards I was tired...but really proud of myself!! So this week is going to be a good week. I sure hope so anyways :-)

<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment