Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 128: Stuck!

So I guess I have officially plateaued. :-( I have some water weight on me, so I'm actually up by five pounds from last Friday! And I've been trying REALLY hard to get that back off, but my body is being VERY stubborn. So I think it's time for drastic measures. Something I said I would do if I had to, but I sure wasn't excited about it.....I think....I'm going to have to....cut down on my Carbs!! Ohmageez!!! Lol. I'm super sad about it!! I like my carbs!! I don't plan to make it something that is long term. Just temporarily to get the weight coming off again. Oh I'm sad about it. LOL! Yes, I'm going to whine like a baby... DON'T JUDGE ME!! Hahhahaa

So my plan is to do some shopping tonight after I get done at the Y, and I'm going to do a egg white scramble for breakfast in place of my oatmeal, and I'll exchange my turkey and cheese sandwich that I usually have for lunch for turkey and cheese roll-ups. I'm not going to worry about the carbs that come in fruits and veggies. Just te bread/pasta/grain carbs for now. We'll see how it goes.

I will have to do as much prep work as possible for the scrambles because I'm always in a rush in the mornings. So I'm going to have to pre-cut up some turkey and veggies.

Oh joy...this will be so much fun (*note sarcasm here*) Lol!

Have a good one:-)
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment