Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 125: Metabolism frenzy

Today was a hard day! As far as food choices go, it started out great. I had my normal oatmeal for breakfast. And I brought my lunch, which consisted of a sandwich, grapes, and baby carrots. In my opinion that's a pretty nutritious lunch. But while I was at work, everything was nuts! There is so much drama going on right now it just kills me. And I will be overjoyed when my boss returns to her position. Which will be Monday morning and I can't wait!!!

So work was crazy, I started out in Cape. And I think at one point I was doing 15 things that once! So by the time I left Cape Studio I was pretty stressed. I went straight to Sikeston studio and then things got crazier in the district. And then I bought some candy… And then I ate it… And then they came back up… That seems to happen every time I try to eat something I know I shouldn't. And to be quite honest, my food choices or crap for the rest of the day. I get so frustrated about food! I am the only person I know that can eat a bag of skittles which by the way only have like 300 cal in them, and the next morning the scale says she gained 2 pounds. It's something about sugar and white crap I guess, I don't know... all I know is that this has been the worst week ever. And I have definitely got to buckle down and get back on track.

My first thought, was that I was still going to exercise really hard, and eat well, but just be a little bit more relaxed with myself. I mean I've been going at it hard-core for four months!! You would think I can slack off just a little bit and still be able to lose weight. But no, my body has to be a pain in my butt! And as I'm sure you can tell I'm not excited about it. I worked too hard to get where I'm at for my metabolism to screw me over at this point!! I have a long way to go and I'm not about to quit fighting yet.

Good night,
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment