Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 130 & 131: Oopsy

I totally didn't realize that I skipped a day! I've been crazy busy with work and other things and I guess I just forgot! That makes me sad...lol

The last couple of days have been a little better. Thursday's Zumba class was hardcore. I don't know If it was just me or what but I was really pushing it more than usual!

Today I didn't get any exercise in since I worked all day, so that sucks. I always feel like I've done something wrong when I don't workout. I know it's ok to take days off from working out. But right now I'm having a really hard time with my food choices, so making sure I'm exercising makes me feel like I'm still moving in the right direction. I don't understand why it is that I can make really good food choices for the first 75% of the day, and then BAM I RUIN EVERYTHING right at the end of the day. It really makes me crazy!!

Today I did really REALLY good, and then I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with my sister and a co-worker and that was it...I was done for.

I have to do better. And I have to get into a routine of consistency because my metabolism is so shot. Tomorrow is another day, and it's going to be crazy busy at work. So I'm going to have a GREAT day!

Good night!
<3 Honor

1 comment:

  1. oooooo. Buffalo wings do me in too. We will press on!
    Anneli
    rebeldieter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete