Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 152 & 153: Still mending

Well, I'm starting to feel a little better. I have done awful as far as calories go the past week or so. The only thing I've been able to drink is Sprite. And I can't stand to drink Diet Sprite.

Not I mention that my eating choices have been garbage most of the week. I have got to get better and get back on the wagon! My knee is still bothering me so my exercise has been seriously lacking. It has just been bad all around!

The crazy thing is that I haven't been eating a lot, yet the scale says otherwise! This journey is definitely not easy, but it is WORTH it! The amount of things I will gain from a healthier body and lifestyle far out way the sacrifices involved in getting there...but I will NEVER say this journey was easy THAT'S for sure!

I don't even think I've logged in to www.myfitnesspal.com in like THREE days! But I logged in today and did pretty good! I had orange sherbet after dinner and I swear I could eat a whole tub of that stuff! 90 calories per half cup sure does add up! Haha

Good night!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment