Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 132: Busy, Busy

Today is the day before Easter...and in the world of commercial photography....that means all the procrastinators came to see me. Ok, it wasn't as bad as it could have been for sure! But we did 10 sessions! So it was a good (and busy) day. Most of of customers were really great, which makes for a good day. But there were a few crazy ones that made it interesting.

Since it was so busy at work I had Subway for lunch. That's something I've been cutting back on because Subway is a carb overload. I may be able to get a low calorie lunch...but sometimes you need to look beyond the calories!

After work I was super tired! I came home and was in that mood that nothing healthy sounded good and ended up eating Pizza Rolls for dinner! Really Honor?! I don't know why I can't just stop myself from making those ignorant decisions, because I know it's a bad idea...but I still do it!

Alright I'm tired and ready to hit they hay (and watch some Vampire Diaries in the process;)

Goodnight!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment