Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 147: Self Discipline

Last night by the time I laid my head on my bed I barely had the energy to move myself into a comfortable position. I just felt terrible! I had a fever and crazy sore throat and just ached all over! So I took some nighttime meds and went to sleepy wonderland. Lol. I slept for over 12 hours! And don't even get up at all in the night! But the result was me feeling a little better today.

My eating choices have been pretty crappy the last few days and today was no exception. I've got to get it reeled in and keep it there! I don't want to spend the next year trying to get 20 pounds off! I want to make a SPLASH! I only have 128 more pounds to go to reach my goal weight so I'm really almost halfway there in 5 months! But I'm having a hard time keeping myself as dedicated as I was. It's a daily struggle and I've GOT to get my focus back!

I know that I've still been seeing the numbers drop, but indefinitely know that I could be doing a LOT better. And the faster I get the weight off, the better I will feel! 72 pounds are gone forever!! I can do this! I'm not the same person I was 72 pounds ago. I'm a stronger more disciplined version of me! Self-discipline has always been very hard for me, and I still have a LOT of work to do in that category. But I have to keep making progress!!

Good night!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment