Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 136 & 137: Space Out

Ok...do I guess I totally spaced out yesterday and completely forgot to write a blog. I think I'm LOSING it! Lol

It's been a pretty good couple of days. I haven't gotten as much done as I would have liked, but it seems like I always expect more of myself than I can actually pull off. :-)

I grilled lunch yesterday and it was super good! And then I had Applebee's for dinner...not so good! GOSH!

And then today I had a really yummy salad for lunch. I had bought some little mini turkey pepperonis and thy were super good! Dinner wasn't such a hot choice though. I had bible study and I made homemade chili. Oh my! It was really good...but definitely not a smart choice.

I've been pretty busy trying to organize and clean things. So that's pretty much it for now. Lol.

Night!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment