Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 135: Weigh-Day

Ok, this is my first official weigh day since the end of the competition. And I know I should have been doing better and staying 'on it' more, but I think I needed that short time of more relaxed rules for myself, because I've come a long way, and I definitely don't want to do anything to go dee my progress, and I have so much MORE to do.

I honestly stepped on that scale praying to see the 282 again. Because I fluctuated up after the competition with water retention and poor choices. So I was kindof just hoping for a clean slate! And lo and behold...the scale gave me 280...I was shocked...I'm about to be in the 270's. Oooooh MY GOODNESS!!!!! I don't even know what to think about that. Is been SOOOO long! And I'm SUPER excited about it! :-)

Today at work was a funny day...when I worked yesterday I noticed that I didn't have not a single appointment scheduled for pics today. Our company is soooooo focused on sitting that I was FREAKED out! So I posted on facebook and by the time I got to work I had a full schedule! The one hour I though I wouldn't have anybody had booked by someone else online! So no boring day for me today!! I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off!!

After work I headed straight to the gym and did some weight training. I'm trying really hard to make myself do more weight training because that's really important during weight loss and something I find terribly easy to leave out of my workouts! I don't do free weights yet. Mostly because I'm afraid of looking like an idiot out there. So I'll save that for when I've lost more weight. I do the machines. Cindy, my trainer for the competition, made me out a paper in the beginning showing all of the machines and what I did on them each time we did strength training together. I pulled up that list tonight to see where I was and make sure I was building up and was QUITE shocked and how much more I can do from the beginning! I'm pushing myself more now because I know that the more muscle I have, the more calories my body will burn. And I need all the help I can get!! I also found out that it is insanely difficult for a woman to 'bulk up' without taking enhancers or steroids. And that's all I have really been worried about so I mean business now! Lol

Have a good night!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment