Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 149-151: Wow! this is what sickness does!

Well I have been miserable the past three days and I guess it shows in my blog writing! I've never missed two days in a row! Wow!

Nothing seriously eventful has happened. My food choices have been crap because I crave sweet and salty when I'm sick because that's all I can taste! And marshmallows seem to have been my cure the past few days! I didn't weigh in on Tuesday because I overslept and was running late for work so I just headed out. Today I have been asleep all day! I've been up for a couple of hours an am ready to go back to sleep. I went to the doctor and I just have a sinus infection, but I haven't been sick like this in a really long time. So it's really getting me down!

I really feel pretty awful still so I'm going to go back to bed. I have a short work day tomorrow and then Relay!

Good night!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment