Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 124: Uneventful Day

Man I'm tired! Lol. Watching the district means that even when I'm not working, I'm working!! So I stayed pretty busy on my supposed days off and it's catching up with me already!! Today was a fairly uneventful day. I worked in my studio because we had quite a few appointments and I went to lunch with my associate. We went to Chinese ad I can actually do pretty good there because they have a grill where you can put together your own food and they grill it for you. So I usually do beef, Brocolli, and mushrooms. Yea, chicken would be better, but I eat chicken all the time!!

After work I went and played tennis for about an hour with my sis. She says she didn't feel like she got a workout. Well I did! My heart rate was up and I even broke a sweat! That's actually quite difficult for me because I don't sweat properly.

I came home and am now watching Switched at Birth. It's a really cute show. See, I told ya it was uneventful! Lol.

Good night :-)
Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment