Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 69: Ouchie Ankle

I woke up this morning with my ankle bothering me...I'm not quite sure hat is going on with it but I'm pretty sure it's not sprained or anything serious, it's jut tender...and that stinks! I'm indenting if maybe it's complaining from all the walking I did Thursday, because that was a lot more than any other day.

Today has been a good day...I'm training someone at work, so that makes my day go by faster...and I was pretty busy all day so that helps too!

I got to see my Olivia today and she looks great!! Those pounds seem to be MELTING off of that woman. :-) She has already gotten to small for some of her clothes so she brought them to me, she's so sweet! So now I have to grow in to them!

Today has been a long day so I'm going to keep it short. Good night my friends!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment