Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 89: Cake, cake, cake!

Today was great. I had a short day of work in Cape. Then I had a scrumptious chicken salad from Chick-fil-a for lunch. Yum yum. And then I headed home to work on some roses for my zebra cake that is being picked up tomorrow. I had to take a break and go deliver the Barbie cake and I ended up eating with my friends Ariel & Matt. But I was really good! Ariel and I split the entree :)

Then I came back home to get the zebra cake all put together. I was REALLY happy when I made my marshmallow fondant, because it came out almost perfect! So I finished the cake up by around 9:30 and had a little bit of time to hang out with my precious 3 year old nephew.

So, all in all, I had a pretty great day. Now I'm laying in bed, and ready to get some rest before a long day tomorrow! I'm definitely not looking forward to the weekend because I have two kind days of work and no chance to really get a good workout in until Sunday night. Tomorrow night I get the pleasure of cleaning the kitchen up from the hurricane that flew in tonight. :-)

Have a great weekend!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment