Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 73: A new level of NO PAIN, NO GAIN!!

Holy Toledo my body hurts!! I don't quite understand why I'm hurting SO bad, but I do know part of the cause. I really, honestly believe that the two weeks I spent on the Ironman stuff and then coming back to Zumba and Ypump may be largely responsible.All I know is...I HURT! And I'm a tad bit frustrated with my knee! It's REALLY hurting right now!! So I went to Walgreens tonight and got this hot/cold pack thing that has a little brave it goes inside of and you can Velcro it to your knee...DEAR LORD I pray that it helps! And my right foot is REALLY getting to me too. Otherwise, besides a little muscle discomfort, I feel great! It's frustrating to have that stuff to deal with because I feel like I've come so far, and I don't have time for any set-backs!

I get so angry when I go to get something, like a knee brace, or workout clothes, and they don't come big enough for me. Are you kidding me? With the workout clothes I get insanely mad because it's just ridiculous!! Larger people are the people who actually NEED to lose weight and need clothes to workout in. I think that just gives overweight people an easy out and is just more cause for low self-esteem. Yes, I also think smaller people need to workout to be healthy, but sheesh man, really?!? I honestly don't think that the healthier portion of the general public gives a rats butt about the Obesity problem in our nation and the more I find out about it, the more ticked off I become.

Ok, with that said, I feel much better now. Lol. What can I say? I'm passionate about what I believe!

Today has been a stressful day...I did well on my food, and even though I'm dealing with aches and pains and complaining about it, I still burned 2200 calories in the gym today. But we are dealing with some financial stress, and it's a pain in my butt. Our electric bill runs double and even triple to everyone we know, and now our water bill has tripled for some unknown reason (we checked for leaks and there are none) so yea...life is stressing me out a bit. I get so annoyed when we finally think we are starting to get our heads above water for a minute, something comes along to shove us back under. Boo on that! I don't like it one bit.

But we will prevail, we always find a way. And although I may not like being patient or doing things differently than we planned, sometimes we've just got to like it or lump it.

Sorry my blog is so depressing today! I'll be sure to find something funny or entertaining to talk about tomorrow ;)
Love you all!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment