Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 75: Snooze Addiction

I am NOT a morning person! I just thought I would throw that out there. I actually would LOVE to be able to get up early in the mornings and get stuff done and get a short workout in..ha, yea right! It takes me 15 minutes to get to work in the morning and I have to be there at Ten. So I do good to get up at 9:15...that gives me thirty minutes to get woke up, check my Facebook, eat breakfast, pack my lunch, and get dressed for work...yep...I'm late a lot! I really do have to stop sleeping to late! But what can I say? I get all snuggled in and I don't want to get up! Lol. I am a snooze button addict! So that's something I'm going to work on, we'll see how it goes...I was honestly hoping that maybe as I lost weight my body would stop acting like it needed 9-10 hours of sleep, so I'm still banking on that! ;)

Today was a pretty good day again. Friday's are days that I take off from working out so I always just kindof feel lazy on Friday's even though I am INSANELY sore from yesterday's torture...er...um...I mean workout! Haha. It really was pretty brutal though. I just did my best and with two weeks off from weight training...whew...I'm FEELIN IT!! I swear I was walking around that studio limping like an old lady!! Haha.

Whew! I'm TIRED!! And ready to snuggle up and go to sleep :-)

Good night friends!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment