Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 74: Week one or Week Eleven?

Oh my! My body feels like it did the very first week! If THAT'S what happens when you change up your workout I sure hope it means I'll see some good numbers this week!! I am literally aching in muscles all throughout my body! Lol. I'm sure I look like an old lady walking through the store!

Today was a pretty good day. Work was pretty good, and over fast because I worked a short day today, and then I got enjoy lunch at Subway with my sis (her treat, which is always great!) And we did a little wondering around Walmart and a little bit of shopping. Now I'm about to be headed to the gym for hopefully a really great workout!

This weekend is going to be crazy and I'm not excited about it...I have to work in Cape tomorrow all day, plus an hour and I half of driving and then I work 10 more hours on Saturday, Sunday, and back to Cape on Monday. It's going to be rough and I'm going to super excited to see Tuesday come!

Have a great evening!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment