Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 81: Return to Bible study

I used to go to ladies bible study every Tuesday, without missing hardly at all. An then I let the business of work, and life, get in there and pull me away. So for the last few months I've been luck to make it to two Sunday services a month and that's it. Two years ago, I went to church every other Sunday and I was totally ok with that. I grew more spiritually then, than I had in my whole life! But when we started that bible study, I craved it. I felt like I was pleasing God, and getting more and more where God wanted me to be. All of the sudden I needed more than two times a month. It wasn't good enough anymore. Then my church added a Saturday night service and I managed to find a way to go to that every week AND to my bible study. So the lack of spiritual time that I have had Over the past few months has really taken a toll on me. So after the first of the year, my church started this new Small Groups bible study, but I made excuses that I was to busy, or to tired from working out to make it each week. But I went tonight. And it was GREAT. I said on Sunday that I was going to start making more time for my relationship with God, because without him my journey to weight-loss would be completely unsuccessful. I am so thankful for the blessings I receive on a DAILY basis that I don't deserve.

Today has been a really good day. It was a short day at work, which always prompts a good day. I had a bit if a scare this morning, because I was feeling woozy and dizzy and I was NOT liking that. I suspect that my blood pressure was way to high since I did not eat the way I have been yesterday, so it was probably a little out of whack.

Well, it's getting pretty late, and I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment