Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 15: Week Two is down for the count!

I am so excited that I can say I've survived two weeks! I didn't have any doubts though;) Did you? lol

I am utterly humbled by the people who have come to me over the past few weeks and said that I have inspired them! I know, beyond a shadow of doubt, that I am fully committed to see this journey through...but seeing how much other people believe in me leaves me in awe...

Tomorrow is weigh-day number two, and while I have a tingling feeling of terrified anticipation...I also have a feeling of accomplishment. Because I know I've put in the work and stated perfect on my calories this week. So the scale shall reward me for my hard work and dedication! :-)

I'm off of work for my mid-week weekend (I'm generally off Tuesdays and Wednesdays) and I'm excited about it! I love my days off, and now I have more energy (yes that really does happen when you workout regularly) and I get to put up my Christmas Decor! I have a very busy few days ahead of me, which is great for keeping my mind off of food. When I'm not busy, I find myself daydreaming about different foods I'm going to miss and thats just sad!! There is MORE to life than food!! I PROMISE! <-yea that was a message from me, to me!

I am starting to feel a little apprehensive about the holidays. I know that I can make good food choices...but I have a confession...I haven't successfully had a workout at home. It's amazing to me how much easier it is to pack up my gym bag and go to the Y, than to just put in some workout clothes and do something at home. I have some really great videos, and I know a ton of stuff that I could do to burn calories, but I get home in my little comfort zone and put it off until its to late and I'm off to bed. The Y will not be open on some days closer to Christmas and I still had to workout...so I've GOT to get a grip on this quick! But, in the famous words of George Lopez, "I Got This!" :-)

I'm headed to Subway for dinner and then off to the Y!!

Thanks for reading my dear friends!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment