Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 6:I Feel Like I'm on Fire!

I am telling you THIS chick has got what it takes! I am just all fired up and ready to go, go, GO!!! I may have had a little sneak at the scale and I know that's bad for me because if it doesn't say what I think it should, I get discouraged VERY easily. But I just couldn't help myself. I won't post yet because I want my weigh-ins to be official when I am at the Y because that's where my starting weight was.

Today has been a busy day at work and I knew it would be! But I did something VERY uncharacteristic of myself...I got up at 7! I was so proud!! I got up and made myself an Awesome omelet, and then got dressed and went to the Y for Ypump...it felt Amazing! And last night I purchased a watch that will track my heart rate and calories burned for my workouts so I can keep a more accurate tally of my personal calories burned. This morning I burned 606!! What?? Oh yea!! I'm looking forward to a visit this evening for some more Cardio and maybe some weight training and Definitely a trip to the Sauna! :-)

Thanks for Reading!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment