Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 23: Weigh-In number Three

Today has been a MUCH better day than yesterday. Last night I came home from Zumba and made dinner. I set down to watch TV for a bit before I made the rest of the cakes needed for a Barbie Cake that I'm doing this week and within thirty minutes I had passed out in my chair! So at some point my hubby woke me up and got me to go to bed. I ended up sleeping for 12 hours!! See! I told you I had no problems sleeping! And although I did wake up with a yucky headache from oversleeping, I now feel great! Which is a very good thing, because I have a long day!

I usually weigh-in on Tuesday mornings, but because it's Christmas week I am working today, so it will be this evening when I weigh in. Boo! I'm sad about it, because you always weigh more in the evenings. But I will be checking back in this evening to share my results!

The results are in...and I lost 2.5 pounds this week... I don't like hearing that nearly as well as saying that in 23 days, I have lost 34.5 pounds!!!! THAT is something I'm super excited about!! Only 2.5 pounds away from reaching my first goal (to lose 37 pounds). I know that goal will be met soon!! AND, my trainer measured me today and I lost 2.5 inches from my hips, and an inch off of my waist! So that's hard-clad proof that my body is changing! Slowly....but it's changing! I also lost an inch from each arm, which was really exciting, because I HATE my fat arms and my 'bye-bye's' (that's the under arm flab that waves bye bye when you raise your arm to wave bye bye. Lol!

I have done an hour and forty five minutes of cardio today and I'm heading into the fitness room to do 15 on the elipticle to round me off to 3 hours.

Have a good night and thanks for reading friends!

<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment