Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 27: Such a proud moment!!

I am so super proud of myself right now!! I just went on My Fitness Pal and calculated my calories from dinner at grandma's house and my grand total was less than 2000! And that's with eating two cupcakes!! I never would have thought I would make it to the end of the day today and be able to say that.

My day actually started off terrible! And I thought oh boy, this is going to get ugly! I overslept and miss all of Ypump and by the time I made it to the y I only catched the last fifteen minutes of Zumba! Then I go to Walmart to pick up a few things and somehow came out with one of those 99¢ bags of Doritos! Ok...see what I mean...it wasn't looking good! But I made it through the day and didn't do to awful shabby despite my own self-destructive pattern! I AM my own worst enemy.

I have been dealing with a lot of the mental part of this journey lately. In fact, that's the hardest part for me. I wish there was just a shut off valve for my brain! That would make my life so much easier! But then, of course, I wouldn't appreciate the journey as much if I didn't have to fight for every single pound!

I have spent the past 27 days...maybe even a little longer than that, setting myself up NOT to fail. I have told any, and every body about my journey. Because I know that people will check up on me. People will see of I don't change. And I couldn't stand the embarrassment after how much "talking" I've done about what I'm I'm to accomplish here. I already feel so much more successful than I've ever felt. An after tomorrow the holidays will be over...the New Year will be here, and 75% of the nation will be on a diet with me for a few months. I know that many people are just setting themselves up for failure by starting a weight-loss venture as a "resolution" but maybe thought my hard work and dedication to this, maybe Incan inspire some of those people to stick it out, an put in the work to make their results life-changing and permanent!

The plan really is so simple. Especially right now... If I hit a plateau, a real honest to goodness, I'm doing everything right, plateau...I have a plan for that too. :)
So the main plan is:
7 days a week, track and eat no more than 1500 calories.
6 days a week, burn some calories in a cardiovascular activity of at least 20 minutes
3 of those 6 days, burn 1500 calories or more

That's it! That's the miracle weight-loss formula...and I promise you....if you stick to that...and have no health issues to hinder the process...you will lose weight. Really! When the weight-loss slows down, then we add more intensity and length to the workout !
After that stops working, then I have two food plans. Number one:drop the daily caloric intake. my doctor has told me that, with eating healthy food, I really can drop down as low as 800 calories a day for a few weeks at a time to busy through a plateau. And I can take my daily 1500 down to 1200 after I survive the plateau breakthrough. :-) see...I've got a plan!!

Thanks for Reading my friends! And Merry Christmas Eve!
<3 Honor

No comments:

Post a Comment